NCHR MEMBERS LIST
1. The President of the Special Permanent Committee on Institutions and Transparency of the Greek Parliament
2. The representative of the General Confederation of Greek Labours (GSEE), Ioannis Panagopoulos (alternate, Ellie Varchalama).
3. The representative of the Supreme Administration of Civil Servants Unions (ADEDY), Nikos Hatzopoulos (alternate, Odysseas Mermelas).
4. The representative of Amnesty International Greek Section, Katerina Kalogera (alternate, Andreas Yolasis).
5. The representative of the Greek League for Human Rights, Kostis Papaioannou (alternate, Eleni Kalampakou).
6. The representative of the Marangopoulos Foundation for Human Rights, Dimitrios Gourgourakis (alternate, Emeritus Professor Aliki Yotopoulou-Marangopoulou).
7. The representative of the Greek Council for Refugees, Angeliki Argyropoulou-Chrysohoidou (alternate, Ioannis Papageorgiou).
8. The representative of the League for Women's Rights, Sophia Koukouli-Spiliotopoulou (alternate, Professor Panayiota Petroglou).
9. The representative of the Panhellenic Federation of Greek Roma Associations (POSER), Christos Lambrou (alternate, Konstantinos Dimitriou).
10. The representative of Panellinio Socialistiko Kinima (PASOK), Athanasios Papaioannou (alternate, Maria Dimitrakopoulou-Siouna).
11. The representative of Nea Democratia (ND), Charalambos Naoumis (alternate, Georgios Nikas).
12. The representative of Kommounistiko Komma Elladas (KKE), Antonios Antanasiotis.
13. The representative of Synaspismos Rizospastikis Aristeras (SYRIZA), Athanasios Theodoridis (alternate, Spiros Apergis).
14. The representative of Dimokratiki Aristera (DIMAR), Maria Kouveli (alternate, Maria Karaferi).
15. The Greek Obdudsman, Kalliopi Spanou (alternate,Vassilis Karydis).
16. The representative of the Hellenic Data Protection Aythority, Professor Anastasios-Ioannis Metaxas (alternate, Konstantinos Christodoulou).
17. The representative of the National Radio and Television Council, Lina Alexiou (alternate, Konstantinos Apostolas).
18. The representative of National Bioethics Commission, Emeritus Professor Theocharis Patargias (alternate, Emeritus Professor Konstantinos Krimpas).
19. Person with particular competence, appointed by the Prime Minister, Professor Nikolaos Ouzounoglou (alternate Bishop Ignatios).
20. Person with particular competence, appointed by the Prime Minister, Professor Georgios Sotirelis (alternate Professor Ioannis Nanas).
21. The representative of the Ministry of Interior, Evangelos Syrigos (alternate, Konstantinos Kintis).
22. The representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Maria Telalian (alternate, Elias Kastanas).
23. The representative of the Ministry of Justice, Transparency and Human Rights, Eftaxia Flegga (alternate, Agoro - Ellisabet Lazarou).
24. The representative of the Ministry of Public Order and Citizen's Protection, Tereza Angelatou (alternate, Alexandros Soukoulis).
25. The representative of the Ministry of National Education and Religion, Athina Linou (alternate, tba).
26. The representative of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security, Anna Stratinaki (alternate, Andreas Karydis).
27. The representative of the Secretariat General of Communication and Information, Ioannis Panagiotopoulos (alternate, Konstantinos Goulas).
28. The representative of the Faculty of Law of Dimokriteio University of Thraki, Professor Grigorios - Evangelos Kalavros (alternate, Associate Professor Alkiviadis Dervitsiotis).
29. The representative of the Faculty of Political Science and Public Administration of University of Athens, Maria Pantelidou - Malouta (alternate, Professor Gerasimos Kouzelis).
30. The representative of the Faculty of Political Science and History of Panteion University, Assistant Professor Dimitris Christopoulos (alternate, Associate Professor Athanasia Anagnostopoulou).
31. The representative of the Athens Bar Association, Konstantinos Kolokas (alternate, Andreas Dervitsiotis).
From the overall total of 59 permanent and alternate members of NCHR, 20 are women.
The above mentionned members of NCHR were appointed by their associations and assigned by the Prime Minister.